Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: January 10, 2022
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
This Agreement applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service (“Users”).
The Service is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and any use or access to the Service by anyone under the age of legal majority in the applicable jurisdiction is prohibited. By using a Service, you warrant that you reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions and that you are not a resident of (and will not use the Service in) a country that the U.S. government has embargoed for use of the Service, and that you are not named on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or any other applicable trade sanctioning regulations. Any access or use of the Service in jurisdictions other than the United States is at your own risk and you are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations.
By using a Service, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Treatment.com and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use our Service.
- No Medical Advice
THE SERVICE IS INTENDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. THE SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE DETECTION, DIAGNOSIS, MONITORING, MANAGEMENT, OR TREATMENT OF ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, DISEASE, OR VITAL PHYSIOLOGICAL PROCESS, OR FOR THE TRANSMISSION OF TIME-SENSITIVE HEALTH INFORMATION. ANY INFORMATION FOUND, ACQUIRED, OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS MADE AVAILABLE ONLY FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM THE SERVICE MAY NOT BE SUITABLE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR RELIABLE AND THAT TREATMENT.COM WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND/OR COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SERVICE, NOR FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION FOUND, ACQUIRED, OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT TREATMENT.COM IS NOT ENGAGED IN THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND THAT TREATMENT.COM DOES NOT DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATE MEDICAL USE OF THE SERVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. NEVER DISREGARD OR DELAY IN SEEKING PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE BECAUSE OF INFORMATION YOU OBTAINED OR READ ON THE SERVICE.
IF YOU THINK THAT YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 911 OR YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY. TREATMENT.COM DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY SPECIFIC TESTS, PHYSICIANS, PRODUCTS, PROCEDURES, OPINIONS, OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT MAY BE MENTIONED THROUGH THE SERVICE. RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY TREATMENT.COM OR THE SERVICE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Limited License
The services and features provided by the Service or Update (defined below) thereto may vary or be limited depending on certain factors, including, without limitation, your country, device, operating system, or carrier. No right, title, or interest in or to the Service or any content on the Service is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Treatment.com. Teatment.com may terminate this license at any time, for any reason, or no reason.
- Make copies of the Service, except as expressly permitted by the license above.
- Modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the Service.
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Service or any part thereof.
- Remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the Service, including any copy thereof.
- Rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the Service, or any features or functionality of the Service, to any third party for any reason, including by making the Service available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one Device at any time.
- Remove, disable, circumvent, or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management, or security features in or protecting the Service.
- Use the Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Service or interfere with any other party’s use of the Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Service.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Service.
- Attack the Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service.
- Use the Service in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- Use the Service for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- Use the Service to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- Use the Service impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Treatment.com, a Treatment.com employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- Use the Service to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Treatment.com or users of the Service, or expose them to liability.
- Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services.
- Update, Change, or Suspension of the Service
Treatment.com expressly reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, limit the use of, or disable the access to the Service or any portion thereof at any time without notice or liability.
- Geographic Restrictions
The Service is controlled and operated from facilities in the United States. We provide the Service for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Service or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Service may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Service from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- User Contributions
Some areas of the Service may contain functionality (“Interactive Features“) that may allow Users to submit, post, display, provide, or otherwise make available content such as profile information, comments, questions, and other content or information to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post“) (any such materials a User posts are referred to as “User Contributions”).
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Service, you grant Treatment.com its affiliates, and each their respective licensees, service providers, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to Treatment.com its affiliates, and each their respective licensees, service providers, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Treatment.com, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Service.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Service is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Service, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. If the Interactive Feature permits interaction with other Users, you are solely responsible for such interactions. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. Treatment.com shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction.
This Service may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Treatment.com, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Treatment.com. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- Policies and Enforcement
- Our Proprietary Rights
The Service and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) (collectively, “Treatment.com Content”) are owned by Treatment.com, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your Device may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Service.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Service.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Service or any services or materials available through the Service.
The Treatment.com name, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Treatment.com or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Treatment.com. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Service are the trademarks of their respective owners.
We welcome your comments, feedback, suggestions, survey responses and other communications regarding the Service and the information and services we make available through the Service (collectively, “Feedback”). The Feedback you provide to us through the Service will be and remain our exclusive property. Your submission of Feedback will constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, title and interests in your Feedback, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in your Feedback. We will be entitled to reduce to practice, exploit, make, use, copy, disclose, display or perform publicly, distribute, improve and modify any Feedback you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any Feedback that you do not wish to assign to us.
10. Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
We do maintain technical and procedural safeguards designed to protect information we obtain from you through the Services. Despite our efforts to protect such information, there is always some risk that that that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security systems or that transmissions of your information over the Internet may be intercepted.
- Disclaimer of Warranty
USE OF THE SERVICE AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE SERVICE AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “WHERE AVAILABLE” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TREATMENT.COM ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS, DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE; RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, CORRECTNESS OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY OF THE SERVICE OR ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE, LACK OF VIRUSES, REGARDING THE SECURITY OF THE SERVICE OR OUR SYSTEMS, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NON‑INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS, AND ANY LIABILITY ATTRIBUTABLE TO OR RELATED TO ANY USE, NONUSE OR INTERPRETATION OF INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TREATMENT.COM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL BE DEEMED TO ALTER THIS DISCLAIMER, OR TO CREATE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY SORT FROM TREATMENT.COM.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TREATMENT.COM ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS, DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, OR ANY FEATURE OR FUNCTION THEREIN, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DOES TREATEMENT.COM MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, SAFETY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, LEGALITY, OR SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN FOR ANY PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT TREATMENT.COM PROVIDES CERTAIN INFORMATION AS A PASS-THROUGH FROM THIRD PARTIES AND HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE ACCURACY OR CONTENT OF SUCH INFORMATION.
You understand and agree that the use of the Internet is inherently unreliable and is subject to security risks. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that content available for downloading from the internet or the Service will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Service for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, TREATMENT.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, MOBILE DEVICE, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICE, ADVERTISEMENT, WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE LINKED TO IT.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of certain warranties, so some of these disclaimers may not apply to you.
- Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL TREATMENT.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES, SAVINGS, DATA, OR GOODWILL, OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY OR WRONGFUL DEATH) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
IN NO EVENT SHALL TREATMENT.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS, AGGREGATE LIABILITY HEREUNDER TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (I) THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO TREATEMENT.COM HEREUNDER IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE APPLICABLE CLAIM AROSE, AND (II) U.S. $100.00.
EACH OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS; EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF TREATMENT.COM OR ONE OF ITS AFFILIATES, THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; AND WITHOUT REGARD TO THE SUCCESS OR EFFECTIVENESS OF OTHER REMEDIES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of liability for certain types of damages. Accordingly, some of the foregoing limitations of liability may not apply to you.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE ABOVE PROVISIONS OF CLAUSES 11 (Disclaimer of Warranty), 12 (Limitation of Liability), AND 13 (Indemnification) ARE REASONABLE GIVEN THE BENEFITS OF THE SERVICES AND YOU WILL ACCEPT SUCH RISK AND/OR INSURE ACCORDINGLY.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- How to Contact Us.
You can also contact our Support Team at:
Attn: Treatment Mobile Support
8500 Normandale Lake Boulevard, Suite 350
Bloomington, MN 55437
Phone: +1 (888) 788-8955