Last Updated: January 10, 2022
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. The Service are not designed or intended to attract children and the Service do not collect personal information from any person we actually know is under the age of legal majority.
- Information We Collect About You
IMPORTANT NOTE: While the current version of Treatment Mobile does not collect any Personal Information from you, we and our service providers may collect certain non-identifiable information that you provide through the Service.
“Personal Information” is information that is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you personally, either alone or in combination with other information available to us. Examples of Personal Information may include your name, contact details, gender in combination with other information, location, IP address, credit card information, information you provide when you create an account or a personal profile on one of our Services and information about the pages you have viewed and the path you have taken through our Service.
The Personal Information we collect depends on how you use our Service. For versions of Treatment Mobile and other Treatment.com Services that collect Personal Information, we may obtain information about you in various ways. For example, (1) if you sign up to receive email communications from us, we collect your email address and any related information you provide; (2) if you create an account, submit information via Treatment Mobile, or contact us directly or write us on our social media, we collect the information you provide to us. This information may include Personal Information including information relating to your health. If you communicate with us using the “Contact Us” feature, we collect the information you provide when you complete the “Contact Us” form.
Information you Provide for the Current Version of Treatment Mobile
For our interactive symptom checker Service, Treatment Mobile, you may be requested to provide health related information, together with other information such as your age, gender, height, and weight. You may also provide feedback about the Service in the form of anonymous survey responses. The current version of Treatment Mobile does not associate your health information or survey information entered into Treatment Mobile with any Personal Information and is not intended to process the Personal Information of users. You should not provide us with any Personal Information relating to you or other people in connection with your use of the Service.
- How We Use the Information We Obtain
We and our service providers may use information you provide through the Service for the following purposes:
- To provide our Service, including, without limitation, linking with third party apps, services, and devices for Treatment Mobile account users, and improving and customizing your experience within the Service.
- To identify issues with the Service.
- To obtain your feedback about the Service, such as through anonymous surveys we invite you to participate in.
- To operate, evaluate, and improve our business (including developing new products, enhancing, and improving our products and Service, managing our communications, analyzing our products, consumer base, and Service, performing data analytics, and performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions).
- To statistically analyze trends and user behavior and activity including how frequently areas of our Websites are visited, how the Service are being used, and what communications we send are received and viewed.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Service, databases, and other technology assets, and business.
- Other uses that we inform you of at the time of collection or otherwise with your consent.We may use and combine the information we collect from your use of the Services with data from other services or features you use and your devices, and other sources, to provide you with a better experience.
- How to Contact Us
You can contact our Privacy Office at:
Attn: Office of Privacy
8500 Normandale Lake Boulevard, Suite 350
Bloomington, MN 55437
Phone: +1 (888) 788-8955