NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General and Special Meeting (the “Meeting”) of the shareholders of Treatment.com International Inc. (the “Company”) will be held virtually on Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at the hour of 10:00 a.m. (Pacific Standard Time) for the following purposes:
- To receive the audited financial statements of the Company for the past fiscal years ending December 31, 2019 and 2020 and the auditor’s report thereon;
- To set the number of directors and to elect directors for the ensuing year;
- To appoint the auditor of the Company and to authorize the directors to set the auditor’s remuneration;
- To consider, and if thought fit, to pass an ordinary resolution of disinterested shareholders to ratify and approve adoption of the Company’s Restricted Share Unit Plan, as more particularly described in the accompanying Information Circular;
- To consider, and if thought fit, to pass a special resolution to authorize the alteration of the Company’s By-Laws to include an Advance Notice Policy, as more particularly described in the accompanying Information Circular; and
- To transact such further business as may properly come before the Meeting and any adjournment or postponement thereof.
To ensure the safety of our shareholders and other stakeholders entitled to attend the Meeting amidst the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Company is conducting a Meeting virtually. Registered shareholders and validly appointed proxyholders may attend the Meeting via Zoom at:
Meeting ID: 876 8144 5971 Passcode: 195249
A registered shareholder of the Company entitled to attend and vote at the Meeting and is entitled to appoint a proxyholder to attend and vote in his stead. If you are unable to attend the Meeting virtually, please read the notes accompanying the instrument of proxy enclosed and then complete and return the proxy within the time set out in the notes. As set out in the notes, the enclosed instrument of proxy is solicited by management, but you may amend it, if you so desire, by inserting in the space provided the name of the person you wish to represent you at the Meeting. Non-registered shareholders of the Company should carefully follow the instructions received from their intermediary in respect of voting shares of the Company that they beneficially own, as more fully described under “Advice to Beneficial Holders of Common Shares” in the Information Circular.
To read the entire Notice of Annual General & Special Meeting: Treatment Notice_Information Circular AGM 2021.
To access the Voting Instruction Form (VIF): VIF 2021.
To access the Form of Proxy: Form of Proxy – TRUE 2021.